Atlanta Montessori International School (AMIS) provides an international standard of education that fosters knowledge about the cultures and peoples of the world in which we live. AMIS offers year-round school (Young Children’s Community) and academic calendar year options, serving the needs of children from 8 weeks to 15 years old in Atlanta, Georgia. AMIS offers a young children’s program, a primary program, an elementary program and an adolescent program.
- Children, families and staff from around the world learn, work and play side by side.
- Children are a part of a community that encourages exploration of their passions.
- Children discover mathematics, language, geography, cultural studies and science with beautiful, hands-on materials designed specifically for their developmental needs.
- Music and the arts are integral parts of learning.
- Children are expertly guided by certified teachers.
- Children learn to appreciate nature, and to be stewards of the environment.
- We celebrate and welcome diversity with multicultural education.
- We actively promote world peace through virtues education.
- Our families form lifelong bonds.